Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Dear readers (who are so very few but so very loyal and wonderful),

I know that I've taken such a long hiatus that you all probably think I've given up on this thing. And under normal circumstances, you'd be right. The truth is, since one of these characters has permanently left my real life, I had to find a way to remove that person from the comics. Appropriately. I was avoiding it, and in the meantime, the few of you who had begun to look forward to zombies + hilarity were losing hope. For that I apologize.

Have no fear! Jess is still here! And I DO have an action plan, which has recently been solidified, thanks to my awesome brother, Adam; and also to Emilie, who told me that, "yes, it's okay to mention a shotgun."

I should have known, of course. Shotguns are rarely a bad idea in a hypothetical close-range zombie situation.

The next comic, appearing this weekend, will continue right where I left off, so refresh your memories by reading past comics, and keep an eye out on Blogger/Facebook!

Lots of love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment